6.18.2007

sometimes you gotta let go, close your eyes, and let it crash

school's done THANK GOD. i love being home and not having a damn thing to do. its comforting kickin back and watching the golf channel with mom n dad, even though id rather be watching a top model marathon or HGTV. but its back to school in exactly one week for a full course load. no choice. and i shouldnt complain either. i got plans and i need to stick to them.

went disco dancing last night again. it was fun. if fun means a bust. for as long as ive been drinking, ive never done it for the sake of suppressing my emotions. once a relationship has that kind of effect on you, you know its time to take a step back and engage in some psychoanalytical investigation on your bathtub floor while the water beats out the alcohol from your skin.
never again will i/can i do that to myself. and i can always depend on my pride to hold me back.
the whole night didnt go to waste though. i still enjoyed myself plenty. having the usuals there as well as some new friends and also meeting a ton of interesting people made my night.

listen to: angie stone's i wish i didnt miss you anymore.
when people ask what song best fits your life right now, i never know what to say. i had this song up on my myspace just because i fell in love with it when i saw it being put to moves as super galactic's finale piece (get it, amador!). its just by chance that this song became so appropriate for right now.

on a less-emo note, here are some things im looking foward to:
-alan's 21st cocktail party in LA
-my very first cabinet meeting for 909
-dads birthday
-having time to finally complete my to-do list

No comments: