12.27.2007

merry belated christmas

this christmas season came and went far too fast. its the best time of the year, even through all the stress and frustration and anxiety of present shopping and money spending--this year, i had the worst of it. i managed to go about 320 negative in my account, which forced me to apply for a credit card to save my ass. even though i know presents and such arent the real reason for the season, i love seeing the people i love smile. being negative just means extra hours.. or in my case, getting a job

anyway, santa dropped this baby under the tree for me :)

YEEEEE!

nikon d40. un freakn believable! if only you saw my reaction, you'd know how appreciative i was/am of this gift :)))

this christmas marks as one of the most memorable. it was the tuffest, yet the sweetest. i love the people that are in my life, and i am truly truly blessed.

hope yours was wonderful too :)

No comments: