7.17.2008

road rage

cash ruins everything around me

today i drove the 30-some minute commute to work completely aware that i had no gas. i planned on filling up during my break after id buy myself a delicious strawberry-banana smoothie, but prior to making that much anticipated trip, i checked my bank account which shot my day to hell. my 30-some minute commute turned into a 60-some minute commute as a i drove home going 40mph from another 10am-7pm day with nothing in my system but stale chewing gum from the morning. i cant tell you the number of people's days i ruined by driving so slow.
why is everyone in a rush anyway? gas is expensive! slow the fuck down!

i need a job, no joke.
this lack of cash is taking a toll.



[ EDIT ]
i like to push my luck, but today was one of those days i pushed far to hard.
i attempted to drive back to work on 'e' stopping at a gas station on the way, but alas, my car died just as i was about to exit. i already was $10 negative in my account and i borrowed $10 to put in my tank, but that $10 had to be put towards the tow truck that came to put just enough gas in my car for it to start and transport me to a gas station, where i had to put another $10 in my tank just to get me to work, bringing me $20 negative in my account and owing $85 worth of overdrawn fees.

not a good day.

No comments: