3.27.2008

what in the world?

and the results are:



son of a bitch. i dont know if i should be disappointed or proud.

let me explain (from the bottom up):

spn3 - C- is failing, so i just barely made it. i definitely would've aced the class if i didnt score -50 points for attendance. attendance taking is so elementary.

ahs181 - bullshit. i thought i did best in this class. it was the only class where i felt confident on the midterm and the final. fuck you.

ahs171 - i sure hope a D is passing. this is the class where i fell asleep during the midterm and ended up writing my professor a note about why my test was so shitty.** but i felt decent about the final. i thought i did better than a damn D at least.

ahs147 - this is the class where i didnt even take the midterm!** i studied just the night before and the day of, and as i was walking to the classroom, i took a detour to my car and went to the hospital instead. ive been meaning to go to the hospital anyway (it was around the time i slammed my head on the ground).** luckily i had that accident cus i completely took advantage of it and used it as an excuse to get me excused from missing the midterm. the next class lecture, i presented my dr's note to my professor. he handed it back to me, smiled, and said "dont worry about it. the final will just count as double. hope you're feeling better." i really dont understand how i ended up doing the best in this class seeing as how i didnt study till the night before. i work in weird ways.


its 6:51 in the am and ive already posted 3 times within the past hour or so.
goodnight. or morning.


**mentioned in previous posts

No comments: